Update Workers locked out at Woodbine

About 400 workers at the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corp. facility at the Woodbine horse racing track have been locked out after their employer and union were unable to reach a new contract agreement.
The lockout comes after the workers, who are members of the Public Service Alliance of Canada, voted over the weekend to reject a tentative agreement that had been reached with OLG.
The union says its bargaining team sent a revised offer to the OLG on Wednesday, but it was rejected.
A PSAC spokesperson says the lockout began at 12:01 a.m. Friday and workers escorted off the premises.
A group of workers and union representatives are currently picketing outside the facility in northwest Toronto.
OLG says as a result of the labour dispute, the electronic poker room at Woodbine will be closed and an onsite courtesy shuttle will be unavailable.